After a big day of eating turkey and hanging out with the family, it’s time to flex your arms and legs and work off the second helping of stuffing! Head out to Point Reyes. Here are some great things to do:
- See if the fish are spawning; check for updates and tours at SPAWN (Salmon Protection And Watershed Network)
- Check out the terrific local artists at the semi-annnual Open Studios (see map below)
- Take a look at the recent work at restoring Tomales Bay back further to its natural state
- Maybe you can catch the end of the Tule Elk Rut Season
- For bird watchers, it’s always worth a stroll to Abbotts Lagoon, where you may be able to find migrating birds.
Check out our Point Reyes map to explore the area.